Friday, November 5, 2010

The Dead Hate the Living (2000)

A film maker breaks into an abandoned asylum in order to have realistic sets for his horror movie. The actors find what appears to be a giant sized coffin with a dead body inside in the basement and the director decides to use the body in the film for a realistic touch.

They pretend to cast a spell on it and to their surprise it works, bringing to life the dead man, who just happens to be an evil scientist, and opening a portal for the dead. When zombies start entering their world, the cast and crew try to figure out how to escape with their lives.

This movie exactly is why I started keeping track of what I watch. After about ten minutes of the movie, I realized I had seen this years ago and had not enjoyed it. But I figured since I'd rented it, I'd finish it to make sure I never had to sit through it again. Also it's a Full Moon movie, which tells you everything you need to know about it. You're either a fan of Full Moon or not, and I am not.

No comments: