Friday, September 14, 2012

Born to Raise Hell (2010)

Bobby Samuels works for a drug task force in Romania.  Before a mission one of his team members states, "Hey I'm going to be a father!"  As in most action flicks, this is code for "I'm going to die on this mission."  Such is the case and Samuels vows revenge on the drug lords and gangs who were involved.

As Seagal gets older and larger, the attractiveness of his love interest decreases.  When a woman was waiting for him at home, I wasn't sure if it was his wife or daughter.  Then she got naked and I prayed it was his wife.  There was a slow motion love scene with the naked woman and a fully clothed Seagal.  This was just plain weird, although I'm not complaining about the fully clothed part.

There are continuity issues in the villain fight where the face is bloody, then it's not.

No comments: