Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Death Bell II: Bloody Camp (2010)

Thirty top students are chosen to take a special school session where they stay overnight and immerse themselves in their studies.   Three teachers are assigned to the session. One has plans the first night, so he locks the students in to keep them safe.  The problem is there is a murderer in the building and now the kids can’t escape.

After a few kids disappear or die, a voice over the loud speaker says if they figure out why they are being killed and who the killer is, they can leave. Students start suspecting each other and secrets come out regarding a girl who previously died in the building.

I haven’t seen the first movie so I’m not sure if there was any context I missed, but it wasn’t very interesting. It was long dull periods with short segments of excitement, but then back to the tedium. I almost didn’t finish it, but I thought it might pick up. It didnt. 


No comments: