Monday, March 27, 2023

Hellmaster (1992)

Twenty years after conducting experiments on students, Professor Jones is back to continue his testing. He’s got some weirdos with him and if they don’t kill you, you’ll get a lovely forehead brand.

The movie seemed to go on and on. It was so boring it took multiple days to get through most of it. Then I couldn’t take it anymore and bailed with twenty minutes left.

The whole thing is disjointed. I don’t know if they never explained exactly what was going on, or the explanation was so boring I zoned out. There’s telekinesis and super ugly mutants. I hate looking at them.

Ridiculous dialogue

When do you have time for the cripple?

Damn it, I’m fucking crippled.
You can thank your god for that. 

How can she not tell it isn’t her brother?
I like this shot
A coffin on wheels chasing someone down the hall
The bus that blocks the entry to the campus
Professor Jones just shows up, back from the dead
80s hair
Dr. Jones and the upsetting triple syringe


No comments: